Ultra Power UP100AC DUO
Compact Charger. Comes with cables and balance boards. US Plug for AC.
Input voltage: AC 100~240V DC 11.0-18.0V
Charge power: Max. 100W (CH1) Max. 50W (CH2)
Discharge power: Max. 10W (CH1) Max. 5W (CH2)
Charge current: Max. 10.0A (CH1) Max. 6.0A (CH2)
Discharge current: Max. 5.0A (CH1) Max. 2.0A (CH2)
LiIon/LiPo/LiFe/Li-Hv: 1~6 series
NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1 – 15cells
Pb battery voltage: 2V～20V (1-10cells)
Balance Current: 300mah/cell
iCharger 4010DUO0 out of 5(0)
40A 2000W Dual Port Battery Charger Discharger
4010DUO Special Features
1. The 4010DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, and high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity up to 2000W, the maximum charge/discharge current of channel up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode up to 70A.
2. Channel Supports 10s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, with maximum 1.2A balance current, adopts unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction .
3. Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
4. Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the cut-temperature.
5. 64 parameters sets can be saved, without repeat setting when use, just import/export via SD card.
6. TFT LCD screen that provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
7. Multi-discharge features: discharge-self, regenerative to input discharge, regenerative to channel discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
8. Support measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the per-cell internal resistance of lithium battery.
9. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, time overrun and maximum power etc.
10. Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detail information about Logview in the following website: http://www.logview.info)SKU: 4010DUO
iCharger 306B0 out of 5(0)
Input voltage range: 4.50 – 38.0VDC
Charge current range: 0.05 – 30.0A
Discharge current range: 0.05 – 30.0A
Maximum charge power capacity: 1000W @ input voltage 23V (500W @ input voltage 12V)
Maximum discharge power capacity: 80W
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 1000W
Maximum extern discharge power capacity: 1200W @ 40V/30A
Current drain for balancing: <500mA Balance accuracy: <10mV Lithium (LiPo/LiIo/LiFe) battery cell count: 1 – 6 series (In non-balance mode, expand LiFe to 12s) NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1 – 25 series Pb battery cell count: 1 – 18 series (2 – 36V) Log Files storage: 16Mbit (31 hours) Battery setup memories: 10 Intelligent temperature control: Yes PC Connect: USB port Weight: 750g Dimensions (L X W X D): 143X123X46mm 5.63”X4.84”X1.81”SKU: 306B
iCharger X60 out of 5(0)
The highest power density charger on the market, the X6 is an 800W charger capable of a full 30A rate on LiPos up to 6S. With a balance current of a full 2A, charges will finish faster than ever. The full color IPS display provides a wealth of information at a glance, using the operating system perfected on the larger Duo iChargers.
The X6 can charge at up to 30A, and it can also discharge at up to 30A! While similar size chargers limit their discharge capabilities, the X6 offers iCharger’s trademark support for regenerative discharge, allowing the charger to provide a full 800W of discharge capability when powered from a suitable battery bank.
Despite its small size and low price, this is still a full featured iCharger, with multi-chemistry support and all the depth of settings you’ve come to expect, including an improved software interface for recording battery data and upgrading firmware.
Net weight: 168g
Dimension: 83x65x37 ±0.5mm
Input Voltage Range: 10.0—32.0VDC
Maximum Input Current Limit: <35A
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 30A
Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 800W
Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 30W
Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 800W
Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 900W @30V/30A
Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: >2ASKU: X6