Ultra flexible Sensor Cable.
Not that bad
Notify me of new posts by email.
There are no reviews yet.
Speedzone 16ga Silicone Wire – 2′ Black & 2′ Red.
Speedzone 14ga Silicone Wire – 2′ Black & 2′ Red.
“Standard”, “Select” and “Tuned” versions come with a 12.5mm high torque spec rotor.
“Drag Racing” and “Drag Racing Tuned” versions come with a 13.0mm high torque mod rotor (not suitable for ROAR racing).
– Adjustable timing
– High RPM precision bearings
– High Temp high purity copper stator wire
– Super Flow power solder tabs
– CNC-machined Billet T6 aluminum can
– Powered sintered neodymium magnet
– Maximized Airflow
– Fully rebuild-able
– Lightweight design and components
– Low Resistance Stator
– Strict Tolerance Sensor Board
– Meets ROAR, IFMAR and EFRA specs
Available in “Standard”, “Select”, Drag Racing and “Tuned” versions.
ROAR and BRCA Approved
Sensor cable for brushless motors.