The Elite Series line of brushless motors compliments the Peerless Series. With a lower price point and more linear feel, this latest offering allows a user to have every available motor option to suit track conditions and racing environments. A variety of turns are available and each motor is built to the highest quality and tolerance. Motors are bench tested to ensure sensor, stator and dual precision bearings are all functioning to a strict quality control. Symmetrical vent openings in conjunction with the case and stator structure reduces motor temperature and maximizes efficiency during an operating cycle. It also allows for easy stator measurement without disassembly. Spec motors are produced with a short stator and HT Rotor while mod motors come with a standard size stator. Perfect for all racing and hobby applications, the new Elite Series offers a high competition motor without the high price point.
Motors come with a 150mm flat wire sensor cable.
– Adjustable timing
– High RPM precision bearings
– High Temp high purity copper stator wire
– Super Flow power solder tabs
– CNC-machined Billet T6 aluminium can
– Powered sintered neodymium magnet
– Symmetrical vent placements
– Fully rebuild-able
– Lightweight design and components
– Meets ROAR, IFMAR and EFRA specs